Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Submitted by Carol Alexander



Rose Zuback, wife of John, and mother of five, doing what she did best, and that was being a caring and giving mother. Mom was a paraplegic for almost 40 years and I never remember hearing her complain about her problems. She taught us, through her example, to just keep busy, don't think about your pain, and above all keep a strong faith in God, pray, and things will work out. You would find her each evening after she got in bed for the night, either saying her Rosary or reading the Bible. The last thing she'd ever want is to have anyone feel sorry for her. She was very thankful for her five healthy children and grandchildren, and I feel it is her continued prayers, that our family has had the many blessings of health and success we have had. I feel she is still looking over us and keeps that motherly eye on all her kids. Her favorite song was Stevie Wonder's "I just called to say I love you" and every now and then, it will pop up on the radio just able the time I'm needing a little boost or a little reminder that she's always close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment